keep in touch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seremban2's Monkey hill

2 posters

Go down

Seremban2's Monkey hill Empty Seremban2's Monkey hill

Post  Admin Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:58 pm

On 8.11.07 I and my wife have climbed up this S2 monkey hill by using the jungle path
This was our first time using this path
There are some sharp slopes which we have to use both hands and legs.
Before reaching the top we are already sweating the whole body just as what we wanted.
On top of this hill, we can see the Tunku's grandchilden were still hiring men to dig the hole as reported in the newspaper. I can see not easy to dig as this is a stone hole
Hope I can paste a pic next time
Ofcourse there are monkeys here. Otherwise why it is calling as Monkey Hill Very Happy
Photo 1 - Pure monkey habit - scratching
Photo 2 - I'm eating
Photo 3 - Can see PD sea

Seremban2's Monkey hill PB040070c
Seremban2's Monkey hill PB040069c
Seremban2's Monkey hill PB040058c-1

Last edited by on Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:24 pm; edited 3 times in total

Admin
Admin

https://lianpoifamily.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Seremban2's Monkey hill Empty S2 Monkey Hill neighbouring Hill - Nu Wo Nian Nian Hill

Post  LawFengKok Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:46 am

There is another hill which is near to S2 is called as Nu Wo Niang Niang Hill.
Hakka people is celebrating the 'pu tian chuang' (amending heaven opening) at the temple on the top of this hill every year. Some of them were from KL
S2 monkey hill is also called as Indian Temple Hill while Nu Wo Niang Niang hill is called as Chinese Temple Hill ?
Along the path to top of this hill are fish ponds, rubber trees plantation, oilpalms plantation and durian trees plantation.

LawFengKok

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum